Thread: Whats poppin!?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #19
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
He got sour at the forum over some politics and generally disappeared off the internet. We used to chat all the time. Then I'd send him an email once a year type of thing whenever I'd come across his contact info. Got a reply back once a few years ago, basically saying he's fine but crazy busy.

I know a lot of people like that... I still don't understand WHAT can someone be so busy with. Short of being one of those slaves in the bowels of a giant Roman rowboat, there's no way there's someone too busy to fire off a few sentences on an email or chat window. Maybe I don't take life seriously enough but I'd rather shoot myself than be like that.
Well hey at least I know I'm not the only one who thinks like that. After all, actions speak louder that words and maybe he just doesn't want you in his life. I find some people who are antisocial enough (or just indifferent to the world around them) to pull this off. I do find most Russians to be hospitable and recipocrative, something most Canadians lack.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote