Selling my wife's car against her will...
2001 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro manual
- 185,xxx km daily driven
- Sport package, cloth heated seats, factory HIDs
- ATP GT28RS turbo kit http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...de=ATP-VVW-124
- Racetec intercooler kit http://www.racetec-us.com/
- Unitronic chip, Genesis 415cc injectors @4bar (~480cc effective)
- 3" downpipe and exhaust. 2 borla mufflers 1 magnaflow cat
- VEI AFR+Boost gauge (Prosport WB02)
- Stock sport 16" wheels with winters
- 17" Bremmer Kraft BR05 with Hankook Ventus V12
I've driven this at 22psi but it is daily driven at 12psi. The interior pic shows a vent gauge, but has been changed to a single steering column gauge now. It hasn't been washed in about a month in these pics and it still shines.
Located in Mississauga