What else have I done for progress... I painted the exhaust with heat paint. Curious to see how long that will last. At least its not the ugly shade of rust brown for now. Strangely, I don't have a picture of that!
Also had the Dad put the camber plates back on the milling machine to chop out some much needed space for my tall Koni shocks. Finally, CAMBER!
And now the front matches the rear for camber. I am happy... although the need for the new spacers is readily apparent now.
Forgot to mention I also put a bit of that edge trim jazz on the spoiler, so thats why it seems to have more presence now. I still need to build up the corners with fiberglass so it matches the fender opening...
Richard hooked up a new trunk recently, and I got to work chopping it out. It has since been painted and now installed on the car. The Beach Auto trunk is probably going to chill out on Richards 'Beach wall' in his garage. We'll figure out what to do with it one day.