View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
5th Gear Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 963
Originally Posted by SFX Group View Post
has to be 15 years or old PERIOD, if its not you wont get it in. Even then your need to alter it to be able to drive it in Ontario.

$500 from BMW for the recall letter then money for DRL (as they can be programmed, about $70), i moved here from the UK (silver one below was in the UK)
If it is 15 years or older it doesn't need any alterations, recall letters or be registered with the RIV. I've imported several cars from Europe and am very familiar with this process.

All it will need is a safety and emission test.
marek is offline   Reply With Quote