Thread: 325Xi update
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
1minte46
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormier View Post
Why not have some xi fun? Nothing crazy but I like my wheels and dynavin, smoked lights etc. I remember this one 330xi at bimmercruise that looked pretty nuts, not sure what the extent was besides visual though.

In terms of usable performance upgrades, I agree with you though. I do think the OPs suspension/stance ideas are a bit radical... Keep in mind you're going to want to stick to a square wheel setup so you'll never get a really radical look IMO. That said, with nice wheels and a moderate drop (around the range of stock rwd e46, or a tad lower) your xi should be bearable

Edit-- didn't realize you had 7 series wheels on there.... I'm guessing they're staggered too?

Op, if you're looking for moar power, sell it and get a 330, m3, or modded e30/e36.

thank you i appreciate the comments, i was looking to get rid of the wheel gap that i currently have, but to my understanding it looks like i may need to roll my fenders so that i don't end up rubbing when i lower it. I haven't heard or seen a single Xi that has the V3's and if it does I haven't seen one that is as low as someone can possibly lower it, that's why I'm really looking forward to see what can actually be possible with lowering the Xi.
1minte46 is offline   Reply With Quote