Thread: Trailer Hitches
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:07 AM   #5
Dinanstu
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
Just bought a '08 Honda Odyssey minivan to accommodate the growing family, we are expecting our 3rd child by summer's end. I'm excited about the kid, not so much about the minivan.
The good news is: I won't be stuck driving it too much AND my wife agrees the BMW should stick around as a summer car and I'll winter beat our Subaru

I need to get a Class 3 trailer hitch, ATF cooler, & brake controller installed on the van so I'm looking for your recommendations as to where. Preferably located between North York & Ajax area.

U-Haul@warden put the hitch on my Outback and butchered it. (ripped trunk weather stripping, cracked tail light, wrong sized ball -icing on cake)

Action Van World put the hitch on my Brothers SUV, also butchered. (looks like they blindly sawzalled the bumper)

So any other suggestions would be appreciated!
First of all , there is nothing wrong with a minivan! The kids will love it and you will find it convenient.

Second, I went to hitch city on Warden (just south of Uhaul) no problems.

You want the proper tow package that hides away, so when the ball and shaft is out, you dont see it.

Third, what are you hauling that requries the ATF cooler, brake package...sounds like a lot of weight for a front wheel drive mini-van...
Dinanstu is offline   Reply With Quote