1997 Black BMW 328is for sale. Picture in signature

THE GOOD:
Recent maintenance, all done within the last 15,000kms

-New clutch
-New clutch slave cylinder
-New tie rods
-New control arms
-New bushings, everywhere
-New brake pads, rotors (fronts cross drilled)
-New handbrake shoe
-New ball joints

Miscellaneous:

-Just re-did the headliner myself in black, nice NON-OEM material.. Got M3 front pillars, and re-wrapped the rear pillars. Doesn't look half bad! I'm pretty happy with it.

-M3 front bumper
-M3 mouldings
-M3 side mirrors
-M3 black interior pillars (plastic)
-M3 Vader interior, complete
-Brand new stereo, new MTX speakers all around, small sub (not for massive bass, i just like my music) and amp
-ZHP shift knob
-Magnaflow exhaust
-CAI
-Style 68's with 225/45/ZR17 front and 245/40/ZR17 rear
-Style 30's with totally worn tires
-Style 44's (reps) with 225/45/R16 all around, GISLAVED nord frost 5 winter tires with plenty tread remaining (75%)

THE BAD:

22x,xxx kms.. Mostly highway, but engine still strong as bull and smooth as butter

Paint kinda sucks.. Previous owner probably took it to macco or something, looks nice when clean but in direct sunlight you can see some swirlmarks, a few scratches here and there.. etc.

Cooling system has yet to be overhauled, however I have never had any problems with it

I don't want to be mean, but a very large man who was interested in my car took a seat in the passenger side and ripped one of the seams in the vaders.. I noticed it like 2 hours after he left and he blamed the quality of the seats, I mean this guy was 300 lbs +...

I will post pictures when/if some interest in the car arises.

Here's a small one in the mean time:

Thanks for looking! I'm just taking offers right now - sick and tired of kids on Kijiji offering me 1000-1200.. Looking for somebody who will pay the money that this car is actually worth!

PS - this might seem absolutely retarded but I'll trade for an M3 + I'll add some cash

2007 Volkswagen GTI - Stage 3 - 340hp/323tq
freshpots is offline   Reply With Quote