7. More driver's side rocker and skirt.
8. Close up of the sunroof rust.
9. The driver side C-pillar was actually not that bad.
10. Small chip on the rear bumper lip near the exhaust
11. It's hard to see in the picture, but the clear coat on the passenger side C-Pillar and fender is completely peeled off. Not to mention there were numerous scratches in the paint.
12. A close up of 11.
13. This fender was originally blue when I purchased it, second hand. The original fender was eaten (as in there was no more metal) up until the black fender trim. There was no salvaging it. I spray painted it so it doesn't stand out TOO much. It was covered in scratches and other imperfections prior to me spraying it, though.