View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #824
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Yes, I know what I am talking about. I actually paid attention to what I was reading, and have a fundamental understanding of driving technique. One doesn't need seat time to know how to drive. How many NHL coaches won the Stanley Cup as players?

As for the rest of you, smart asses, your pathetic comments come from your inadequacies, inferiority complex and a burning desire to add your worthless two cents on a subject you know nothing about.
I'll have you know that I sold my E30 and took over my mom's Mazda. It's a much better track car, and I am certain that I will drive circles around your fancy beeeeemers in it. Front wheel drive provides much better handling and an auto shifts faster and never over-revs.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude have u tried stand up comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i
e36 328is - (m52)AA S/c'd, M50 Mani, 3.23 LSD, M3 Brakes, Zimmer rotors, hps pads, Racing Dynamic Strut Bar, Depos, m3 Bumper, Intake, Spal fan, poly RTABs, Eibach Swaybars, Koni yellow, Mishimoto Rad, Silicone hose, Alumi T-housing, Depo w/LED Angels, LED tails, 12' Alpine Type R, Suede head liner, LTW Low rise spoiler
PREVIOUS CARS
92' 325is (m52) - M3 conversion AA S/c'd
'97 Euro Estroil E36 M3 Vert (S50B32)
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote