View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #14
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ottawa
Posts: 20
You need the Form 1 to import a car more than 15 years old, but as the car is exempt from the RIV program there is no fee.

I'm looking at my form now: Section 16 gets filled in and stamped for exempt vehicles. Section 17 gets filled in when you need to enter the program and that's when the fee is required.
drapes is offline   Reply With Quote