View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
4th Gear Member
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
thanks, but, not at all bro, i just talk the loudest.

I'm toying with the idea of a 740 winter beater, but i gotta see how much driving im going to be doing. Do you drive it a lot? Is it worth the extra $ for gas and maintenance over a 3-er daily you think? i totally dont need the room, but wouldn't mind having a bigger car to contrast the Z.

And no one should ever hook me up with women they like, i'm a horrible cad.
That heated steering wheel feels pretty awesome in the winter time! And the car actually drives very well in the winter. Just kinda bulldoses through anything with winter tires. I would say its worth it, you never really appriciate those cars until you own one. my IL took 95 liters to fill up, Used to get about 500km city driving :s. But if you do highway driving its amazing. I have no doubt the car can do about 1000km on a tank on the highway. I used to get to mtl on just over a half a tank. Those V8s are amazing on the highway. They rev very low.

As for the tree, had it pruned for $280, but the guys refused to cut the top off, so I still get some sap. They did take a bunch of it off though, It used to tower over my whole driveway. I think I m just going to remove whats left slowly over the next couple of weeks myself. Want to leave just the 3 big branches going up. Finally got a pic!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Image.JPG (274.6 KB, 38 views)

96 318is...sold
97 328is supercharged..sold
98 740il sitting in the garage
04 645ci, 6speed, H&R coils, straight pipes, afe intake
tig is offline   Reply With Quote