View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #227
wc123wc
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30S54 View Post
Who was this? I think you are talking shit to promote alpha I never heard of a shop asking for extra $ to tell you what's wrong. I call bs on this one
Sir, I don't know you and you don't know me yet you think it is right to call me a liar. I am not going to tell which BMW shop it was because the goal of my post is not to make enemies or make a certain shop look bad or lose business. The purpose of my post was to inform BMW owners that there is a good mechanic named Darren that they should try if they are looking for better service.

Every place does business differently and if you are happy with paying $45 to be informed of the problem your car has then that's up to you, but I think it is unethical to be asked to pay extra money to be informed of the result of the inspection which you already paid for--regardless if I want to fix my car at their shop, take it somewhere else, or decide not to fix it for the time being.

All I can tell you is that the shop was one of the highest recommended shops on this site and it is one of the Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors.
wc123wc is offline   Reply With Quote