View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #116
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Fun times save for the "few" who made thing very "interesting".

I am SOOOO glad the guy in the mismatched e30 on near bald tires wasn't tailing my car the way he was tailing the e92 335i Behind me because I would have flat out snapped.

What many need to realize is that not all cars are able to stop in the same distance. ie. your e30 will stop in the trunk of the e92 in an emergency braking situation so in order to not get into an accident you want to leave some space.

PLEASE people KEEP THAT IN MIND!!! Just because you think you can keep up with the nicer/faster/better performing car up front doesn't mean you SHOULD RIDE HIS ASS!!!

My car stops relatively well for its age/size and I am still very reluctant to tail gate someone's ass around the curves. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN you might have to swerve/ or come to an instant stop due to road condition/situation up ahead.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote