View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #98
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Don't get out of line and you won't have this problem and you also won't be pissing others off.

There is no reason to be passing as Jay said at the start of the cruise. It is not a race.

It's more enjoyable if you leave room and follow each other instead of pulling stunts. I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't need an idiot like you side swiping us. Grow some patience.

That said after you left everyone was pretty well behaved and I enjoyed the second part of the cruise.

Someone start a pic thread! I won't have time to edit mine until later.
No need for calling names there. Speak only for yourself, there are different types of people around, that may take things you say more personally.

I'm gonna speak for myself only but i'm sure there are others that may think the same as me, I got bored of driving for 200km in the heat without action. Some people come to the cruise for action not good behaviour.

Last edited by JINT; 05-13-2012 at 01:03 PM.
JINT is offline   Reply With Quote