Thread: e-test help
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Windsor, ON
Posts: 48
Any car older then 1999 can be registered as a hot rod if it has any driveline part on it that wasn't originally available on the car (this can be as simple as a new diff). I think its up to the discretion of the inspecting tech though.
goldhawk is offline   Reply With Quote