View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #32
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
There is nothing wrong with trackdays.

And its not like all cars barely make it off the track at them either. Op made an error and paid for it. At a well run track day he wouldve been black flagged for sure. Doesnt mean one cant get out for some lapping on the cheap at an event like this. You just have to keep your wits about you and realize you arent running the nurburgring on ps3.

*obviously the school is a great thing to attend but to play it off like its the only suitable or decent option seems a bit biased.

The more track days out there the better imho.

I'd just like to clarify that my "Dive-Bomb" was not a dive into the corner.. it was an off-line pull against him on the straight with me backing off into the corner which led me to under-steer into the curb (no where near him) due to being offline. It was only an offline error and really not worth a black-flag. I wouldn't have been black-flagged at a "well run event" for that. Although there was a lot of good info in this thread about attending schools/instruction.. some of you "bad-ass racing drivers" really need to get over yourselves.
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote