Today Dave made the long trip to give me a hand with some things. We ended up getting the front struts pulled finally. Now I can get them shipped to TcKline tomorrow to be checked out. I should have them back in a week or two.
We also changed the power steering lines since one had a small leak. X-Brace is installed as well! Just need a sway bar up front to complete the front end.
The list is finally getting smaller. Still lost on the brake issue. I pulled all the caliper guide bolts out and noticed grease was non-existent and greased them all up. I'm probably going to go ahead and switch out the brake booster and master cylinder. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.