View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #49
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...

is anyone wondering actually what the forum rules are: I had a look and here are just some.

Be Respectful.
The purpose of the forum is to provide an area for exchanging ideas, gathering opinions, acquiring an answer to a question that you may have, etc. On occasion, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions, thoughts, or personal preferences. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. There are many ways to disagree without insulting others.

Personal attacks are prohibited.
Personal attacks are comments that personally berate or insult another person. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community, nor will they be tolerated. If you have something to say to one or more members that you think may cause controversy, please contact them via Private Message (PM) and remember to be respectful.

Trolling Is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community, or to stir the pot so to speak. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.

Addressing one specific member.
Please use Private Messaging (PM) when asking a specific question, or making a comment that is irrelevant to the topic of a thread or directed to only one person. Do not clutter threads with irrelevancy, and stay on topic! This makes the board become organized, user-friendly, and informative.

I think I've had 14 bmw's in 4 years.
2 IX's -sold and parts
2 325i 4 dr - sold
4 318is all white - sold and parts
1 87 325is red - parts
1 89 325i vert grey - parts
1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.

latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!

Last edited by Ceeker; 04-07-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Ceeker is online now   Reply With Quote