View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #19
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

OP -- I lived out in BC for a year as well and the price difference for insurance is astronomical!! I was paying $150/month on Vancouver island for our 2007 BMW 335i Convertible with ridiculously awesome coverage... and the 5% guaranteed discount annually was great too! (its because BC has government regulated auto insurance, but ON can do whatever the F*&$ they want because they are privatized...)

Now that I'm back in the GTA, I am paying $350/month for my two cars -- a 2000 VW Jetta VR6 and the BMW... And the VW is liability only. The BMW works out to be about $200-$210/month and I'm 26 and have a perfectly clean record.

It's awful, but its the absolute best I can find.
Everyone else was asking a LOT more... Especially for the VR6... WTF!!

Anyhow... I deal with a brokerage and I'm with The Dominion, if you want to try them out... Harish Rao is my broker (he's awesome), he's in Mississauga on Central Parkway, and his number is 905-276-9495.

GL!!

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote