View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
sparf328
boostjunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcurry View Post
only if this had a black interior ...
believe me, i almost splurged multiple times, i looked around for all the pieces and day dreamt about swapping in a black headliner, black lux door cards, maybe black vaders, but to be honest i really wanted cloth sport seats, ( never had them always wanted them ) anyways i totally agree i prefer the black aswell,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss17 View Post
Hey, it seems my old car is up for sale! Looking at the pictures just reminded me of all the money I put into it. The suspension and work alone is more than what the car is being sold for! This car is prepped and ready for an M swap.

As for that rust bubble, the seller is being very generous in describing it as loonie sized. It's more the size of a quarter and has been that size for the past 5 years.

All in all, the car is a real beauty and worth a look (hell, im contemplating buying it lol).

Best of luck with sale!
thank you for the kind words, i was contemplating fixing that rust bubble before selling it but its so insignificant , it just kicks me in the nuts every time i walked up to the car, lol, ps cool to know the PO is on max, did u do the m bumpers and stuff as well?
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote