View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #285
Permanently Dirty
DIY's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etobicoke
Posts: 540
when you do composites theres a product called peel ply that you can use.. its a cloth that produces a fairly smooth surface ontop of the fabric (does wonders)... and you just peel it off when its cured ... might be 5$ a yard ... comes blue or green, I dont remember the difference,, just a fyi for next time...
DIY is offline   Reply With Quote