View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #29
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
Hahaha I have a turbo kit sitting at my friends place that I can put on. Just not sure if I want to turbo the M20 lol. The only way I'll turbo it is if I build the stroker. I have a full M20 2.7l sitting at my trailer and my e30 has the 2.5l in it. So I don't know , maybe.
I'm doing a huge suspension overhaul. I paid jay a visit at stance factory lol. I'm just waiting for parts to come in and I gotta buy a new set of shoes too!!! Lol that's priority for the rest of this winter. I just can't finalize on a set of rims that I want lol. Only time will tell.

I also agree with cleaning up the color scheme of you car to bring out the rims. Don't change the color of the rims. They look great IMO.

I'm sure I can find the bill for my smoked Hellas and give you the sellers contact info. They were reasonably priced and included a 6000k hid kit with them. Let me know if you are interested.

IMO smoked hella projectors, smoked signals and stock fog lights will sharpen the front up.

Good luck and keep us posted!!
Sounds like you got all the right ingredients for the recipe of possibly the most epic 325e ever.. I think it was meant to be, im sure jay and those guys would be great help with that too as for the shoes.. just get style 5's.. you know you want to :p or some borbet type A's !
exhibit A. this could be you..

but yeah ill deff take that contact info, just another part to add to my million dollar shopping list speaking of which anyone know anybody selling a LSD btw??

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Short ram intake, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with Eibach Pro springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1)
Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
egye30 is offline   Reply With Quote