View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
2nd Gear Member
FelixT's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: markham
Posts: 146
Send a message via MSN to FelixT
If you are IN CANADA :

you must have your fingerprints taken on form C-216C at your local police station or private accredited fingerprinting agency.
Depending on the police jurisdiction, a fee may be required.
FelixT is offline   Reply With Quote