View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #23
2nd Gear Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 83
If selling to the USA you normally require a letter from the manufacturer saying your Canadian car complies with EPA and DOT standards except for minor labelling issues. I do not know if BMW will provide this, check with them. Sometimes the label on the drivers door will say US standards, then you are ok, if it says Canadian get the letter.
vintagez is offline   Reply With Quote