View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #76
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Argue definitions all you'd like, enthusiasts actually participate in the culture and get their hands dirty.
No, you're mixing up enthusiasm with hobbies. Fixing cars isn't my hobby. Fix up ugly square boxes (such as the pic in your sig) is not my hobby. I dont need to get my hands dirty.

Quote:
Calling yourself a BMW enthusiast when you have a rusted out VW (do you even own it?)
Wow, do you know what a fan is, or an ethusiaste? I don't have to play hockey to be a hockey fan you scrub. I dont have to own a BMW to appreicate some of their models.

That VW got scrapped, and nope I don't own. It's my fathers. I don't own a vehicle. I live a 15 minute walk from where I work.... Which is in a pretty office building.

Quote:
and think anything but an M car isn't of enough quality for you is a laugh.
No, I don't think your shit square box is of enough quality for me to be honest.

Quote:
Keep padding those posts sirex, maybe you'll be able to buy a car with a high post count.
No, Ill pad my wallet with the dough that Im rolling in.

AT the end of the day, you're still a bag of dicks regardless how you try to spin it. I get you're trying to discredit my arugments "what are you doing here, you dont belong here" you're just mad because you cant comprehend whats outside your shallow existence.