Originally Posted by Matsim
The car is completely sick but overpriced I think. The sr20det is not a pricey motor to get so 12.5k without the bbs is way to much for what it is ...
I beg to differ.
- fresh rebuilt motor with less than 3000km on it
- all aluminum motor that weighs less than any BMW motor
- swap already done, installed, and proven without any hiccups
- solid shell
- all brand new suspension bushings and coilovers
- exclusivity (can't argue with nomination for best readers car of the year on Speedhunters
But anyways... Good luck with search!