View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

2013 Performance Driving School Schedule

Hello all,

It is that time of the year again to start putting your schedules together to plan which events you are going to attend for the 2012 track season. Here is some help. We are running 3 Advanced Driving Schools (ADS) this year at the Grand Prix track at Mosport. These schools are for all levels of expertise at the track. We typically run 3 run groups. Beginner/Novice, Intermediate and advanced. This year we will have the added benefit of all of the improvements at Mosport, such as the new entrance which allows transporters and RV's to enter and exit the track at any time. The new larger paved lower paddock, and many larger easier to access view points throughout the track. This will be a great year. I'm looking forward to see all of you out whether you choose to participate, or spectate, come and say hi!

Beginner/Novice: If you've never been on track or have been but with no instruction, or have had an instructor just a handful of times you would be considered a beginner/novice Student.

Intermediate: If you've been to the track with formal instruction numerous times, and have a keen grasp of all of the typical rules, flags and protocol while at the track, and if you have fantastic car control, you would be considered an Intermediate Student.

Advanced: If you have completed at least 10 or more advanced driving schools, and demonstrated exemplary car control skills, have unwavering knowledge of flagging, heel and toeing, supreme car control skills, and a firm understanding and ability to explain all of the typical car control terms, such as lift throttle oversteer and such you would be considered an advanced student.

Dates:
April 26, 27, 28

May/June 31, 1, 2

October 4, 5, 6

Cost: Tentatively $499.00 H.S.T. incl.

Further information on SoBMW.ca

There is a few added benefits of our ADS's. Aside from learning advanced driving techniques and skills, because we are an accredited driving school you get a tax receipt which can be used as a write off next year when you do your taxes as the fee is considered a tuition. That is upwards of a $225.00 return next year! Big savings!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at john_venditti@hotmail.com or Scott Paterson at scott097@hotmail.com.

Thank-you and we'll see you all this year at the track!

Remember, take it to the track!

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 428i Maranello BMW company car
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote