Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
Go for it if its option to the tits and price is right, to last up to 300k, obviously the guys has been maintain it like a nazi and if you just follow the schedule, it'll last another 300k.
Off the top of his head since he didn't have the paperwork in front of him:
- oil separator replaced last spring (seems like a big nightmare job $$$ if you aren't DIY'ing it)
- valve cover gaskets replaced last spring
- cooling system pump in the last 12 months
- radiator replaced 3 years ago
- transmission fluid 24 months ago
- windshield replaced 18 months ago from a stone chip
Would like to get a look at his file, but looks like it's worth a visit to check out. Didn't say much about any suspension work, I'll assume there are a few rattles here and there, I am also going to ask about the rear subframe bushings.
As a requirement for safety the left front control arm was replaced and discs/pads on the front replaced.