View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 11:09 PM   #74
3rd Gear Member
Originally Posted by noid View Post
Maybe I should note here that I am a 3rd year University Economics student, minoring in politics.

Why is it so important to shrink the gap? What is happening is an expansion of the whole spectrum, the higher portion is just growing faster. The 'pie' is getting bigger, it is better to have a small portion of a massive pie then a large portion of a tiny pie.

Also you guys have to stop thinking in micro terms (yourself) and trying to compare that to macro terms (the country). Stay focused!

With anything a public system dictates the prices and eliminates competition. What this does it provide poor quality.

Private systems with government assistance allows for non-competitive dollars, which inflates prices and decreases quality because there is no need to compete for those dollars.

Completely private systems is what is needed, competition goes up, and because of increased competition prices go down. Thus quality goes up and prices go down.

Sweden has had and still has an elected conservative government for 6 years now.
"Why is it so important to shrink the gap?"

let us reflect for a moment on this question

Oh yeah right, the video outlined the reasons it for.............for the thousandth time. WOW like i havnt talked macro at all in other of my posts ever! DONT TROLOLOL ME BRO!

hey dickface I am also a 3rd year economic student with a double major in psci but I don't take face value information, so in my textbook the "common misconceptions" section is based on crap, promotes the corporate libertarian system that we have had the past 70 years. BTW no one cares who anyone is on these posts, you can be president of the united states and I wouldn't care, only your arguments.

as for the conservative government thing.....exactly my point about why not call him a "communist" instead of leftist for more taxes, because higher taxes has nothing to do with leftist or rightest. Hence the DONT TROLOLOL ME BRO. might be a perception held by you and maybe society in general but definition wise, MR. university theory, is no.

What want me to type of the sections and explain the fallacies and precedents that go contrary to it?

and a bigger pie doesn't mean everyone standard level of living goes up, it means it can be, and the losers compensated. RIGHT international economics 101, so you should know the O-H model, Ricardian model and factor proportions model. All state that the losers from expanding the economic pie can compensate the losers and still have a bit left over for rasing the standard. CAN, let me reiterate more carefully "CAN"
South is online now   Reply With Quote