Thread: E30 Insurance!
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #10
sproule905
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by new member View Post
Ya his rates are low. When I was with TD Meloche I was paying way more. Switched to Johnson and pay a bit less now.

sproule905 must be over 55 or he has some serious friends over at TD. I dont think I know a single person who lives in Toronto and pays less then $110/mo for any kind of car.

Whats your secret sproule905?
What's my secret you ask? Well I am not 55.. I am 31. zero tickets in the last 5 years. Can't say the same for 6 years, but that is all that the laws of Ontario look back into... I do not have any connections at TD whatsoever. I do though, have my car insurance grouped with my home. But that savings I believe is 10%. Still better than nothing I figure.

I am a Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.), TD recognizes this. I got my gf to switch over as well, but she is on her own plan. And of course, TD recognizes her RDH (Hygienist) designation.

When I get my PMP, and LEED AP, I believe TD will recognize those as well and save save save.

TD also has an accident forgiveness policy if you ever need it.

Last edited by sproule905; 10-17-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: can't spell with sh...
sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote