Thread: E30 Insurance!
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
liquidc3lls
1st Gear Newbie

E30 Insurance!

Hey guys, as you can see am new to the forum, I just got my E30, finally found the perfect E30 that i wanted, has 180,000 4 door 325i black clean shell! anywho am really happy that i finally found it after a good search, so i finalized everything, and now am looking for an Insurance Company here ottawa, canada, so i started calling and it seems that almost no company insures a E30, apparently its "too old", Bel-Air wont touch it, and every other insurer are quoting me 4k-6k premiums, the cheapest one way quote i got was $3600, i currently drive a VW jetta its a 07 2.0 and am paying 120$ a month
my driving record is flawless, am 22, with literally nothing on my file not even a parking ticket, ive been driving for about 4 years! my main question and reason for the post, is to find out who are u guys insured with and how much are you paying! because with all honesty i might end up selling the car and go for a E36 insurance is alot cheaper!

Any advice possibly referrals will help, i really dont want to sell this car i love my e30
liquidc3lls is offline   Reply With Quote