I've received a few calls on this so I feel I should update - I've just put a bunch of money into the car, and I know I wont get any of it back if I decide to sell. Plus, I don't really have the time to look for a replacement right now, and so I'm going to drive the car for a few months and then put it back on the market in the spring.
Those of you who called/PM'd, thanks for your interest. Look for this car for sale again (by a motivated seller) next May.
Last edited by JJJames; 10-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.