View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Misconception: We removed the bumper to change the headlght bulb
Fact: We removed the headlight to change the servo motor for adaptive headlight

JAYR_84 - Thanks for an educated, and thought out comment. It is more useful to those everyone when someone posts on a matter they have knowledge on, as everybody or anybody who can do a quick google search knows only the bulb req. removal of the service cap on the fender liner, however changing the servotronic motor req. re/re of a headlight which means re/re of a bumper. I would not turn away any customer that shows me respect, just like anyone else. I'm a real nice guy, but we're still human beings not a corporate face. A customer of mine came from another big shop around here...with the same issue, but not the same outcome.

Given the fact it was diagnosed elsewhere and not with us, it is a bit tougher situation than if the customer returns right to us without any external factors - that is the best advice for anyone, in any situation!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 09-26-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote