View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #26
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Thanks Jon, your car looks sick also. Shit I didn't even know you were on the cruise until I saw you rolling beside me, but then I never saw you again.
Thanks dude, we got late (my fault) and for some reason 3 accidents had to happen one after another right in front of us on the 401/400 before D&B, you guys left going 80 and I was talking with Fil and Tom to track you guys...however we only caught up once we all stopped at hwy 11. We did meet up with an E46 sedan on the hwy 400 who was actually going to find you guys too.

I didn't want to push my car too hard to keep up especially when I saw about the loose gravel roads (I would hate to ruin someones paint). Also for some reason on these cruises I ALWAYS end up in front of the IR E46 M3 Coupe which is not a bad thing (hope I didn't ruin it for ya..).

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote