Originally Posted by acceleration
Still for sale?
In theory yes, but I'm really not motivated to sell at the moment - really too busy to look for a replacement - but for the right price, I might decide to part with it. Also, as mentioned above, I've just put a bunch of money into it, and there's no way I'll get that back selling it, so I'm thinking I'll just drive it for the next little while - likely it'll be back on the market next May/June and at that point I'll be far more motivated.
Edit: if "sproule905" ends up wanting to sell his, I might suddenly become very motivated to sell...