View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #113
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

**** guys I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. My car has been out of commission since last Wednesday. After two years of driving on my hard ass suspension and a season of auto-x my 20 year old motor mounts were (unsurprisingly) shredded to shit, and because the motor mounts were gone the transmission mounts went as well as they were taking more load than they usually do. Luckily I noticed when I was looking over my car as I was going to go lapping last Wednesday @ Cayuga. I ordered replacement parts and they showed up on Monday however because of an information discrepancy on the autopartsway site I ordered mounts for an automatic transmission when on the website the part description for the part I ordered clearly says "Manual trans mount". The proper parts should be here tomorrow morning.

I'm truly pissed because this is the last meet I'll be able to make it to this year since I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Europe for 7 weeks. I also want to drive my car one more time before I leave

I guess I'll see you guys when I see you.
Cheers.