View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
mamadci
2nd Gear Member

bought a 2006 lexus is350 and can't be happier. had an 02 330ci which was a nice car but the lexus is far superior in most categories except steering feedback and tunability. raced my friends 335xi a few times and we were dead even till 180km/h (we didn't go more). i picked up mine with lux and premium package with ton of features for low 20s with two set of rims in mint cond. its extremely comfortable with much better interior quality and features than 3 series. also, you don't have to pay for keyless start which is a package in an E90 or E92. i was looking for an E90 (335i) but they were all around 30k and after i test drove the is350 it was a clear choice. find one with lux and sport package and you wont go back. extremely reliable cars too. however if you are into modding there are not much for lexus. overall, I would highly recommend lexus especially if its going to be your DD and you don't want to worry about maintenance when there is no warranty left. test drive one and i'll guarantee you'll buy it.
mamadci is offline   Reply With Quote