This has to have been one of the best track events I've been to for the following reasons:
- The amount of track time was almost 8h over the course of the two days
- Good in-class instruction. They taught skills that allowed you to already be prepared should something bad happen. Not just realizing something is wrong and then reacting. And the instructor allowed me to play with those techniques on the track.
- Punctual - all sessions started on time and kept to their allotment
- Good mix of instructors (mine was awesome and taught me a lot)
- They taught late passing techniques into all corners except 9 and 10. Late passing was not only encouraged, but expected throughout the two days. This was large in part due to the fact that it was an Intermediate/Advanced student group
- The first bit of Day 1 was in the rain so it was great to learn new techniques and lines
- Good balance of cars (usually I'm the pylon when I run with some other clubs filled with Porsches, Corvettes and high-end exotics)
- Price - $350 for the two days. No other event touches the value/dollar that this offered.
That's my $0.02. It was a great experience and a great group of instructors/students.