View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
///M-TRD3
Modeldater

FS: New Complete Boxing Gym -5 Stations- Heavy/Speed/Acuracy Bag

I bought this entire setup because I couldn't box with the boxing club I was training with due to travelling commitments. The entire setup, all stations were purchased approximately 6 weeks ago and I have had only a handful of opportunities to use them. My travel commitments are getting in the way of me finding time to box at all so I decided to sell (if there's interest). Would like to see it sold as a complete gym (not to mention it is a great buy for someone because they can actually rotate among the different stations for proper training/workout/excercise.. whatever your goal is). The gym includes the following, all of which is like new (I may even still have all the receipts):

1. Century Stand - Holds Heavy Bad & Speed Bag
2. Everlast Heavy Bag with chains and all accessories
3. Everlast (M) Speed Bag with accessories
4. Everlast Accuracy Bag stand with base and moving/pivoting attachment for full range of motion when hitting the accuracy bag.
5. Aero Glider aerobics machine (used for cardio during warm up with skipping).

I can also include the excercise bike seen in some of the pictures, it is a standard older bike. Depending on the offer I can also include some new hand weights for shadow boxing, and some brand new weight plates as well. The entire setup cost me $550 + tax (I can break down the costs of each thing individually, and likely have receipts). Asking$450 obo for the entire setup.
Sorry for the disorganization in the pics but I am moving so packing is making a mess of the basement.

PM works best - T.I.A.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boxing 011.jpg (70.6 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 001.jpg (62.0 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 003.jpg (61.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 007.jpg (60.1 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 016.jpg (68.9 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 018.jpg (65.3 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 020.jpg (60.3 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Boxing 023.jpg (58.2 KB, 149 views)