View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Post Lakeshore Cruise 2011 - Sat July 16th (Downtown Toronto)

I know I always drag you guys out to middle of nowhere, so here's something different: Lakeshore Cruise. We'll meet up at Budapest Park along Lakeshore Blvd W, hang out and shoot the shit for a few hours (feel free to bring coolers, lawnchairs, shisha/hookah...be comfortable and chill!) then take a cruise eastbound along Lakeshore taking in the Toronto waterfront. Our convoy will eventually jump on the Gardiner, then DVP, then roll onto the 404 where we'll be exiting to regroup and stop for dinner (or a quick stop at Tim Horton's next door and head home, your call). Route directions WILL be provided at the meet spot.

Date: Saturday July 16th, 2011 (Rain Date July 23rd)
Time: 2pm meet start - cruise shortly after 4pm, dinner approx 5pm
Meeting Place: Budapest Park, 1755 Lakeshore Blvd W
Directions: www.google.ca - Entrance to park is on Lakeshore Blvd, the first driveway on the right passed Parkside Dr. The red arrow on map below shows the entrance driveway (one-way, only accessible to eastbound traffic). If you pass the exit, u-turns are allowed at the following traffic light.

*** If the Budapest Park lot is overfilled, we will be meeting at Humber Bay Park East at the corner of Lakeshore Blvd & Park Lawn Rd. To arrive here simply head westbound on Lakeshore and turn left at the Park Lawn traffic light. This is only a last resort, please visit the Budapest park first.

* Be safe. Please no alcohol or other party favours.
* The parking lot is a Green P pay lot - either pay for your stay or be ready to move your car in case parking enforcement shows.
* Clean up after your pets? I dunno I ran out of warnings here.

Hope you'll all enjoy the change of pace. See you at the beach.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lakeshore Budapest Park Map.jpg (305.2 KB, 799 views)

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote