View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #13
Bimmer Heaven
Originally Posted by mercforhire View Post
What you sold me was not OEM nor cheap, I was ignorant at the time and paid $250 for a pair of used lights. Which I later found out they only cost $209.98 brand new.
Plus I paid $150 for a pair of expensive rear corners. The discount I got was just a cup holder. Nothing you sold me was any good deal.

I paid you straight away without any lowballing or other annoying cheap sh1t.
Later, I was frustrated when I tried to install them and I even posted a thread some pics of the fubar of a mess removal job you did. In the end, I just sold it for cheap for parts value. I did not complain about any of this, I didn't know better so I took it as a lesson.
I ****ed up, you got my $ and you win, at least be a little helpful and show some respect to your customers. Thanks

We can go at this all day, but facts are facts; I told you they are aftermarker. I told you they need work (broken tabs). What you show here is projector lights, i sold you projectors WITH HID that were selling at $400 on ebay at THAT TIME! I do NOT force anyone to buy anything, and provide as much information as possible. For the rear $75 is pretty cheap for an OEM red/clear light in mint condition, if you didnt think so you didnt have to buy them. But dont say i didnt help you with anything, or not showing any respect... I did 100% of what is exected of me, if you are still not happy, i'm sorry...but nothing more i could have done.

At this rate i will need to keep a tape recorder when i make sales...
Specialized in BMW recycling, all OEM used parts
Up to 90% off new cost!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E28 E34 E39 E60 E61 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4 F30 F32

Etobicoke location now open!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 70+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote