View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #12
SFX Group
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via Skype™ to SFX Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspClave View Post
^^ Why couldn't you import your car from the UK?
RIV says, any cars under 15 years old MUST be either sold in Canada or USA, no exceptions.

This means if its under 15 years old, THAT CAR (that actual car, with that actual VIN) must have been an original USA or Canada car.

Mine was Uk, end of story, no import

I have a Honda Goldwing 1999, was originally sold in USA, however before it it the road was exported to the UK (this happened ALOT back in late 90's) then i imported to Canada, as the VIN said "yep, USA bike" it was allowed it, so i didnt bend any rules, just knew them VERY well and used to my gain.

The dealer (private who only dealt with large 5 and 7 series) wanted to keep it, it was so nice, he had a newer 2002 750 as well, but preferred the one in the picture, hence why i had to hound him to agree to continue the sale.

Its driven by a German Barron and Baroness chauffeur now (they bought it from me, well there chauffer did, had there name on the check)

Copyright 2014 - www.ashleygriffin.ca ::: Click to see my current second hand parts :::

::: My Videos :::
::: LED side indicators ::: Navigation Mk2 to Mk4 upgrade ::: Glovebox position damper ::: 740Li 2013 tour ::: Voice Control teaser trailer :::

>>> Click picture to see car used on TV as James Bond car <<<

Last edited by SFX Group; 06-16-2011 at 10:50 PM.
SFX Group is offline   Reply With Quote