View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
Permanently Dirty
DIY's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etobicoke
Posts: 540
if you make it to Toronto, at Kipling and the Queensway theres a place called NCS (national coatings and supplies), they got everything you need for bodywork pretty much, and theres a place next door that also sells paint but I havent checked that one out yet... they will also mix a paint and put it into a spray can for you, although you cant beat a spray gun .... they also know their stuff so whatevery your paintin they'll fix you up with what you need to do it properly... and in an appropriate size.... although reducer prob wont come in a very small amount

Last edited by DIY; 06-02-2011 at 12:26 AM.
DIY is offline   Reply With Quote