Thread: S54 engine swap
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #57
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Lol How dumb does someone have to be to not notice that the new parts were not installed, that sounds like some bogus to me that other shops talk crap because there jealous, sorry but look at half the shops in the GTA there holes in the wall with crap tools, now look at bimmersports shop. Your a troll now get out of this thread if you have nothing good to say. In the 3-4 years bimmersport has serviced my car I have been more than happy everytime I pick it up so stop bsing...
Tom,

Don't worry - there's going to be a lot of haters, but you cannot please everybody. Some people are just too persistent, Eurospec_92 used to be another board member who got banned for just having nothing to positively contribute to the board. Aaron, you should know (and so should your friend with this 'shop') that what goes around, comes around. You say just because they are not as "involved" (I am assuming you mean online) you are very misinformed, or I should say blind to the obvious.

Maybe the guy with the E36 M3 V8 should chime in on his headaches? I guess he has a completely different (and respectable) character than the others because I don't see the shop that actually COMPLETED a running vehicle (IN HOUSE, and not sent out) bash the one that never did.

Nero, you want the truth? Ever wonder why the "project_e36" username was soooo inclined on ripping on the work DANIMAL had done? I guess since he doesn't work there anymore he could let you all know.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote