Thread: S54 engine swap
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #53
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NERO View Post
I am sorry my english is not best. I just read on here and post my thoughts.

If its ok to fix cars with tie straps at Bimmersport AUTOMOTIVE. I will take my car to other shop, or dealer if that the case.
I feel ya on that and I'm sorry, being criticized by someone who does not even know you, met you, or have anything to do with you pick on things they don't know enough about isn't the most touching thing. That's nothing though, being criticized by someone's boss who can't even using their own account is even worse!

You can take your car to the dealer, we have fixed cars from the dealer and so have other shops. I have seen work from other shops who bash companies like Active (funny thing is, they're going to be installing one of Active's products!) and say their DIY intake systems are better (an airbox with a HUGE unevenly cut hole under the air filter) then its you're choice.

My point is - no matter who perfect you say someone is or anyone makes themselves out to be they never are. The difference is, the people that come and tell me about the "other" shop aren't people that run to the boards to post about it, nor do I ask them to. I have heard some shops requesting people to do that, like it will make the customer's life any better by doing so...clearly what Tom said (or what people are trying to make it seem) is his own decision, and his own thoughts.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 05-24-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote