I figured I should start my own thread instead of hijacking Nerk's for the rest of the summer.
Lots of stuff to take care of this year. I want to get most of it done by the end of June so I can just drive and enjoy for the rest of the summer.
1. DONE. New intake gaskets, cleaned injectors (got rid of loud ticking noise, now I just have the regular valve train noise of the M20), PCV tube o-rings, small heater hose from throttle body to block (I had changed all others previously).
2. DONE. Install reman'd injectors since originals are leaking (gas smell in oil and hard start when warm).
3. DONE. New Bosch WR8LC+ spark plugs
4. DONE. Change the gas contaminated oil and filter
5. DONE. Get clean doors and new fenders (still need pass fender)
5a. To do. Get a paint job (still undecided if it will be this year or next)
6. To do. Weld seam in exhaust just before cat. Ghetto rigged with flexible tailpipe repair kit and 2 clamps from Partsource for now.
7. To do. New cat back or just new muffler.
8. To do. Rustproof the undercarriage if I don't pick up another DD before winter.
9. HALF DONE. Replace emergency brake cables, pads, spring kit.
10. DONE. Replace windshield.
11. To do. Install E30 drop hats.
12. To do. Replace all steel fuel lines.
13. To do. Replace front/rear anti-sway bar bushings and end links.
14. DONE. Replace ASA centre caps with BMW 57mm centre caps. Yeah, I know they are not genuine BMW rims but the caps look so much better.