Thread: 2002 c32 amg
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:33 AM   #8
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
some pics of the SAAB.

Mods included custom water/meth kit, BSR tuning, BSR intake, custom exhaust, Eibach springs and KONI dampers, Chassis V brace, EBC redstuff pads, EBC cross drilled/slotted rotors, euro impact strips, GS short shifter, GS shifter reinforcement, Goodridge SS brake lines, Spec carbon/kevlar clutch, custom adjustable sway bar endlinks, etc.

Never had any pics of the car lowered. I literally had the car for half a year. It's a real shame, I really loved that car. It was rare and a joy to drive. It confirmed what I have always thought to be true about SAABs, great handling FWD car that's slightly quirky inside and out. I had more compliments from strangers in this car than anything else I've ever owned. Even though the C32 is RWD and has 100 more HP than the SAAB, I had a lot more fun in the SAAB. Oddly enough, it felt like much more of a drivers car. There's a disconnected feeling I seem to get with all Mercedes cars. Apparently, replacing all the stupid liquid filled bushings fixes the problem. I've caught a lot of random people walking by sticking their faces into the hood's badge trying to figure out what kind of car it was. SAAB's, you either love them, or you hate them. I've loved them since my uncle owned his 1967 GT850 and 9000 and 9-3's after that.

'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 04-21-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote