View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #59
Tom
4th Gear Member

lol im the keyboard warrior eh? Yet ur talkin shit bout someones gf all I'm saying is why don't u just bring a girl to the cruise instead of bashing someone elses which is disrespectful if she's 500 pounds or 100 pounds... Also yes I do have a GF... Unlike u that plays bum darts every night with his bf... Anyways this is last time I waste my time in this thread because people like you are useless in this world... Crawl under a rock and die ... P.s don't talk about money my turbo kit is worth more than ure 325 lol... Also my house is half mill and that's nothing compared to some houses Round here that can go for 5-10 mill but ya kw is poor which is why the owners of rim live here... Anyways peace out, go botch your basement when you need a carpenter like me to fix it just pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Easy there keyboard warrior. Am I talking about your gf? No, because odds are you don't have one. Let HER MAN defend her. Mind your business. You have no clue what you are talking about, and since when do you dictate what I do???
Your opinion is noted. Nice sig. I see alot of keyboard warriors have the same one.

Last edited by Tom; 04-17-2011 at 12:51 AM.