View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #54
Tom
4th Gear Member

LOL like Anuk said, Max never seems to amuse me, people like you should go hide in a cave... How about you show up to the cruise with a hotter broad or two? That wouldn't hurt opose to calling some dudes chick a hoe that shows how low you really are... Go play bum darts with your bf now u tool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Hahaha.
Is everyone here really that blind? You can clearly see that this gardening tool( we know which one) has photoshopped the crap out of herself.
The links brings me to some stats.
5'4
130 pounds... Does that sound like the chick in the photo? Hungry hungry hippos?
And half of the pics in that link are extremely photoCHOPPED , because some of the pics aren't even her, in one photo I thought I seen a snout...
Regardless, based on the info provided by these models(and I use that term in a Generous manner) I don't know whose boobs are bigger, hers or HIS!
if u think you're that good, become a model. Any loser can make an account on modelmayhem.com and say they are a model. I'm considering being a hood hottie, i'm 6'2", and 240. Same thing as 5'4" and 130, no?

Cheers!