View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 12:40 AM   #22
nachos23
SweetXi

Send a message via MSN to nachos23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bmw1 View Post
Good job! Looks like you're perfecting it.

Trying to improve with every set I wrap. Been investing quite a bit into equipment recently to move from the amateur ranks to commercial quality. New pneumatic wet sander (last week), new wet sanding table (Thursday), completely new buffing and polishing systems (heads and liquids. I've recently moved to the Farecla line and use their G6 High cut, G10 low cut and G3 Polishing compounds and been extremely impressed with results.

Recently made a decision to go entirely with 1x1 for all my engine pieces, so the following pieces will be finished and placed for sale.

Carbon Fiber fuel rail cover (molded; used as reference piece only! never installed)

Also, going to be finishing these 2 pieces and putting these up for sale as well!! Offer me a trade for your stock one and save some $$$......

Looking for $110 plus your stock fuel rail cover for either fuel rail and $130 for valvew cover!!! OBO...... Let me know if interested. Want to have wrapping finished for first spring meets...... and remainder of interior; plus hood, new body kit (4-piece) and a couple of surprises!!! Wait and see; going to be a sick ride this summer!!!
Factory M-sport package
Dakota Leather
BMW Individual Audio
BBS Wheels
PDC
Pretty much every able factory upgrade by previous (1st) owner.

Performance upgrades thread startied

nachos23 is offline   Reply With Quote